free stats Carmen's Web: Sales and more goodbyes
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Sales and more goodbyes

Spent ALL day with Cay on a shopping spree. July and February are sale months in Barcelona and I took advantage! Bought myself a nice coat from Zara (yes, yes...buying a coat in the summer is ridiculous, but when all of you start running around to buy a coat once the winter hits I'll be sitting back in my beautiful Zara coat making fun of you...), white linen pants that I've been dreaming of for years (that I can now get away with wearing since I lost a lot weight), and a couple of flip flops to wear to the beach. I usually hate shopping, but throw in the word sale and I'm there!

Had a falafel dinner tonight at Maoz with Cay, Sally, Chris, and Lea. Cay leaves tomorrow to Pamplona for the annual Running of the Bulls (a festival that was supported enthusiastically by Hemingway), Chris on Monday for Sevilla, and Sally leaves on Thursday. One by one we keep trickling away. Goodbyes are just exhausting!
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 11:09 PM
| link to this post
| 2 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing