free stats Carmen's Web: If it weren't for the last five minutes...
Sunday, June 19, 2005
If it weren't for the last five minutes...
Spent the entire day trying to work on a written assignment due tomorrow. While it shouldn't really have taken me all day, I was quite distracted today (and yesterday, and the day before, and probably tomorrow). Was listening to music, chatting with my roommate, tried to take a nap...anything to avoid actually writing it.

I was complaining recently how tough this course was...that there's so much to do and so little time to do it. But then I realized that this is how I work. I can be given an assignment a month in advance and will not come close to starting it till the day before it's due. Like Toots always tells me, "if it weren't for the last five minutes I'd never get anything done".
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 11:11 PM
| link to this post
| 1 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing