free stats Carmen's Web: "Have a Happy Period"
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
"Have a Happy Period"
There's no such thing as a happy period. And if anyone ever tries to use a line like that on me when I have my period I will probably shoot them. I have to admit that they've gotten much, much better since I've been on the pill, but periods are not happy moments.

A couple of months ago I saw this on my maxi-pad:



Apparently Always is printing these up and sticking them on the adhesive side of their pads with wings. I had cramps, I was tired, I was cranky. But for some reason when I saw this message it put a smile on my face. Not so for others though.

Pic for Cairogal and Leilouta
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 6:04 PM
| link to this post
| 13 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing