free stats Carmen's Web: VIOLATION!
Saturday, June 24, 2006
VIOLATION!
Was doing some work on my computer just now and received an IM from one of my father's colleagues. I feel all dirty inside...

x: Ahlan

Me: Hi

x: ezayik? (how are you?)

Me: Good. Hating the weather...it's making me sluggish.

x: ah wallahy

x: s i have strong urge

x: to have afair

Me: i don't think you should do it

Me: they're always disastrous

Me: especially if you have a family

x: i know

x: but it is so intense

x: i feel it will be one time

x: but not sure

Me: whatever you choose, just be careful

Me: with yourself and your family

x: how is r

x: thanx

Me: he's good

Me: same

x: s ana ba7bek (S, I love you)

x: ba7bek begad (love you for real)

Me: Um....

x: mish 3arfek kewayes bas what i know (i don't know you well but what I know)

x: mekhaleny a7bek (makes me love you)

x: enty feky 7agah (you have something)

x: attractive

x: mesh 3aref eih (I don't know what)

I think I need to go take a shower. This man is my father's age! He's married and has three children. I feel violated...
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 10:50 PM
| link to this post
| 7 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing