free stats Carmen's Web: Que viva Brasil!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Que viva Brasil!

Next to the Netherlands-Portugal game (where the players were basically butchering each other on the field...it was nasty! It was AWESOME!), the Brazil-Ghana game is my favorite so far. I won't sit and analyze the plays because, well, I can't. I've just recently learned what the yellow and red cards mean and I still haven't been able to get my head around the whole offside rule. I loved this game because Brazil and Ghana played like comrades. It was a spirit of HEALTHY competition and I loved watching the players interact with one another. I know many predicted a major upset for Brazil, but I had faith that my boys would come through.

I would have loved for Ghana to have gotten at least one goal though. Regardless, they played well. I have to pass by their shops in Midtown in order to get to work so I'll let you know how the ones in NY are taking it!
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 12:49 PM
| link to this post
| 0 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing