free stats Carmen's Web: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever since Buffy went off the air, I've had a tough time devoting myself to television. (I know there'll be haters out there re: Buffy, but let me just say that Joss Whedon is a god and if you haven't watched "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", or "Angel", or "Firefly" you have NO IDEA what you've been missing from your life).

I've recently been addicted to "Nip/Tuck" and I can't understand why I didn't get into it when it first went on the air. That kinda saved me when my favorite shows went on their summer hiatus...I had three seasons to catch up on and plenty of time to do it.

My brother is on his way to his friend's restaurant right now to have dinner and told me in passing, "Oh, by the way, 'Grey's Anatomy' is on tonight." I was working on my lesson plans for tomorrow and immediately jumped for joy! I turned to my Tivo to make sure that it was going to be recorded (1. I HATE commercials, 2. never let it be known that Carmen picks pleasure over work) only to find out that tonight is also the season premier of "The Office", and "ER"!!!!!!!!! Thursday nights are good again!!!!

I find it really sad how excited I got over television shows just now, but am pleased nonetheless that my shows are coming back. Now I just have to wait for "Scrubs", "Big Love", and "Gilmore Girls" and I'm all set. Oh. And that shitty, addictive, son-of-a-bitch show called "Lost".
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 5:57 PM
| link to this post
| 4 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing