free stats Carmen's Web: My ABC's
Saturday, April 15, 2006
My ABC's
Accent: Typical Arabic - It creeps up on me when I least expect it! My "P's" become "B's", my "th's" turn into "z's". Sad, but true.

Booze: Haven't developed the taste for it. When I was younger, I thought all alcohol tasted like Kids Tylenol Cough Syrup; you know, the kind that came in a pink bottle. I LOVED the taste and was convinced that if I drank too much of it I would become drunk. If alcohol tasted like that cough syrup I'd be all over it.

Chore I Hate: Cleaning the bathroom. I hate cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat: Dogs are faithful, cats are sneaky and care only for themselves. Here's one of my favorites cartoons:



Essential Electronics:
My iBook, MP3 player, digital camera, and Maxiglide straightening iron.

Favorite Perfume: Chanel's Mademoiselle, followed closely by Lolita Lempika and L'Esential.

Gold or Silver:
Silver. Platinum, really.

Hometown: NYC

Insomnia: Only when I'm stressed.

Job Title
: Changer of the world, one student at a time.

Kids: One day, I hope. Don't care if they're my blood or adopted.

Living arrangements: Roommates with the parents.

Most admirable trait: I am fiercely loyal.

Nastiest habit, past of present: When I was younger I had a nasty habit of picking my nose and eating my boogers. Oh stop feigning disgust...you know you probably tasted your boogers too.

Overnight hospital stays: Spent the night once with my grandmother when she was in the hospital fighting cancer.

Phobias: SNAKES! I FEAR SNAKES. And RATS.

Quote:
The squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Religion:
Trust in God, but tie up your camel.

Siblings:
1 brother. My mother always wanted to have a big family though :(

Time I wake up:
Usually 8.

Unusual talent or skill:
I can put anything together.

Vegetable I refuse to eat:
Okra. I hate okra.

Worst habit:
Taking care of people.

X-rays: X-rayed my breasts and had an ultrasound to find kidney stones.

Yummy foods I make: Stuffed chicken.

Zodiac sign: Capricorn, the best!
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 11:56 PM
| link to this post
| 0 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing