free stats Carmen's Web: Heat Waves
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Heat Waves

The mayor last night declared a heat emergency for New York City over the next two days. Forecasters called the heat expected in NYC "dangerous".

I can't stand NYC heat. It gets almost hard to breathe sometimes. I went out with Toots last night in an attempt to attend the Arab-American comedy show and nearly died. (We didn't end up seeing it...the line was so long that we ended up just going home; but not before I my eyes caught sight of the most gorgeous woman in the world. She was perfect and I couldn't stop staring at her. Toots missed her because he was too busy trying to be funny to the crowd).

I'm on vacation this week and normally I'd be extremely happy that I have the week off, but remember...my aunt is still here. Not sure which is the lesser of two evils: the unbearable, scorching sun or the unbearable, scorching aunt.
Thoughts shared by Carmen at 9:19 AM
| link to this post
| 2 added their 2 cents worth! |


Who: Carmen

Mini-Bio:
xx-something egyptia-yorker who's spent over half her life stuck in two worlds not of her own making. unable and unwilling to fully embrace one identity over the other, she created (is trying to create) her own place in the world where people love each other unconditionally, irrespective of artificial boundaries, and where dancing merengue is as necessary to life as breathing air.

Want more? Click here!

You can email me here



Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing